Privacy Notice End User
Last update: April 24, 2018
Muuk Technologies, S. de RL de C.V. (henceforth “FAD®”), address at Fuente de Pirámides # 1-604 Col. Lomas de Tecamachalco, Naucalpan, Estado de México; is responsible for the use and protection of your personal data, the use given to them and their protection, since FAD is a company committed to the legitimate, controlled and informed treatment of personal data. For this reason, we are concerned with establishing and maintaining in force controls, measures and procedures that allow us to protect the data of all natural persons, who interact with us in compliance with the provisions of the Mexican Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals (“LFPDPPP”), its regulations and the national and international guidelines and standards regarding the Protection of Personal Data.
In compliance with the principles of information, consent, lawfulness and loyalty, we provide the following Privacy Notice:
1. Data we may obtain from you
The data that we can request from you are the following:
a. Identification and biometric data: information that differentiates you from other individuals.
- Full name
- Autograph signature
- Video of your identity
- Photo or Video of your identification (if requested by the client)
- Those provided by our client for the execution of the digital signature process
b. Contact information: information that allows us to keep in touch with you to send your file at the end of the process, in case our client would have it indicated.
In case our client requests not to send the email, our platform will eliminate this information automatically.
2. Personal data of sensitive nature
In FAD, we do not store sensitive data, the biometric information that is required to carry out the provision of our services is eliminated immediately after the signing of the documents.
3. Means through which we obtain your personal data
FAD can obtain personal data from you through the following means:
- Directly from the user when using our services
- Provided by its counterpart to carry out the process of digital signature
- Provisioned by the client, as part of the authentication process for signing documents
4. Purposes for which the Company treats your personal data
FAD, uses your personal data for the following purposes that are necessary to provide our services:
- Carry out the necessary activities to provide multimedia digital autograph signature services.
- Generate a database of our clients.
- Provide technical assistance to customers, users or potential customers, regarding our services.
- For billing and collection of our services.
In addition, FAD will use your personal data for the following secondary purposes that are not necessary for the service requested, but that allows us to provide you with better service:
- Market or offer products.
- Offer promotions of our services.
In case you do not want your personal data to be used for secondary purposes please indicate us to the email email@example.com. The refusal to use your personal data for these purposes may not be a reason to end the relationship that we have with you.
5. Transfers of personal data
FAD does not make transfers to third parties of your personal data, except those that are expressly permitted by law and excepted from the owner’s consent that include limitations of competent authorities, by compliance with an International Law or Treaty, or on account of a contract that make us do so. In such cases we will always make sure that the people who process your data shall do so in accordance with our Privacy Notice.
6. ARCO Rights
All our Clients will have, at all times, the right to ask FAD for access to their personal data and / or rectification thereof; likewise, you may request that your data be canceled, oppose to treating data for specific purposes and / or revoke the consent previously granted to us to process your data for a specific purpose (the “ARCO Rights”); Please consider your ARCO Rights are subject to the limitations established by law. To exercise your ARCO Rights, you must send your request to FAD at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full name
- Simple copy or digital copy of an official identification. (ID, passport, professional license).
- Representation: In case of acting on behalf of a minor, a birth certificate or official document must be presented stating the personality of the parent or guardian; in the case of acting on behalf of a third party of legal age, you must enclose the proxy where you have permission to act on behalf of the third party.
- Brief description of requested submission, whether access to your data, rectification or cancellation of the same, treatment opposition or some purposes of the treatment or revocation of consent.
- In the event of rectification, attach a copy of the supporting document that proves the data that you are seeking to rectify.
In case of not being satisfied with the answer we give or in the absence of it, you have a period of fifteen working days to request the procedure of protection of rights at the National Institute of Transparency, Access to Information and Protection of Personal Data (INAI).
7. Options available for you to limit the use or disclosure of your personal information
The means to limit the use and disclosure of your data is through the email email@example.com requesting the corresponding action.
8. Security measures
FAD will adopt the technical, administrative and physical security measures that are necessary and sufficient in terms of the LFPDPPP, for the protection of the personal data of the Clients. Also, we make sure that our Managers also incorporate security measures to protect their personal data.
9. Modifications to the Privacy Notice
FAD reserves the right to make modifications or updates to this Privacy Notice at any time. The modified notice will be published on our website www.firmaautografa.com/privacy-notice or it will be sent to you by e-mail as per direct request.